Friday, September 16, 2011

About Me

Here's a bit about me: my professional aspirations and some personal tidbits.

I'm excited about teaching as a vocation and calling. My desire is to teach elementary or middle school. I'd be happy teaching all subjects and/or specializing in either English or Math, or even Business if available. My goal is to acquire the special education endorsement. I believe I have the compassion, patience, and persistence required to be successful teaching those who have such needs.

On a personal note, I love to hike and play guitar. I think I'd have to say that calzone is my favorite food. Also, I'm a big fan of coffee. I'm not an addict, I just can't stop drinking it. I have two incredible children (a daughter and a son) and probably love being a daddy more than anything else in this world.


That's it for now. Thanks for visiting.




1 comment:

  1. Being a husband and father is the best. Being a teacher is right up there, also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete